What could be more exciting for students than moving the classroom out into the fresh air and spending time together on a school trip? This not only strengthens the class community and team spirit but also offers a change from the normal school day.
At the learning and play stations at the treetop walk or along the forest nature trail in the direction of Lake Laudachsee, the students can get to know the local nature better. And if they want some additional action, there is of course also the possibility of an adventurous ride on the summer toboggan run, a slide down in the tunnel slide at the tree top walk or a cool down in the lake.
The Grünberg offers school groups of all ages not only fun and action, but also great (learning) experiences in nature.
Along the forest educational trail, an easy theme trail awaits the group from the mountain station of the Grünberg cable car to Lake Laudachsee. Numerous information boards illustrate the flora and fauna and you can learn about the legend of the witch, the giant and the mermaid. Lake Laudachsee is not only an ideal place for a break, but also offers the possibility of a refreshing cool down.
- All prices incl. VAT and in Euro.
- Year of birth stipulations:
- child: D.O.B 2007 - 2016
- youth: D.O.B 2004, 2005, 2006
- pupils (school kids): D.O.B. 2004 - 2016
- School groups: Tickets and tariffs are only valid for school classes (10 pupils or more) as part of a school lesson. For every 10 paying pupils, 1 accompanying teacher travels free of charge. Additional accompanying adults get the ticket for adult group tarif.
- Validity: The treetop walk combined ticket is valid in summer season from 1 April - 12 November 2023.
- Tunnel slide: The use of the slide is not included in the combined ticket. Tickets for the tunnel slide are available at the treetop walk ticket counter on the Grünberg mountain. Ticket for slide: € 2,00 per ride (from 6 years).