Everything is offered on the Grünberg mountain that pleases the cyclist's heart, from the leisurely biking tour with the whole family to the more demanding bike tour.
And if it may be a bit more comfortable but still sporty, you ride up with your bike with Grünberg cable car on the mountain, enjoy the great view of the panoramic gondola and start leisurely your biking day.
At Grünberg mountain marked bike paths (= forest road) invite you to leisurely bike rides e.g. to lake Laudachsee.
In order to make it easier for biker to ride up the mountain, they can take the Grünberg cable car incl. transport of their bike.
Info on bike transport + combined ticket:
Ticket counter or Customer Service Team
Phone: +43 50 140
Transport of a bike
Tariff = € 5.90 / per trip (only ascent)
Please note that downhill bikes can not be transported due to the lack of a downhill track.
Ascent with Grünberg cable car and your bikeup to the mountain and enjoy during the journey the panoramic views of Gmunden and lake Traunsee.
Arrived on the mountain, you continue on marked cycle routes your bike tour to lake Laudachsee, which invites you to relax and in summer to enjoy pleasant temperatures while bathing in the lake.
Also culinary delights will be provided at lake Laudachsee! Take a break in Ramsaualm and enjoy regional delicacies on the sun terrace before you bike back to the valley.
The leisurely bike tour is also ideal for a biking tour with the family.
An overview of the marked bike routes on the Grünberg mountain can be found in the panoramic ma
- Always wear a bike helmet and appropriate biking gear
- Check the equipment (bike, ...) regularly
- Take care of animals and plants
- Never cross country through forests and meadows!
- Pay attention to hikers, adjust the pace, reduce and overtake in walking-pace
- Adjust the speed to your own driving skills!
- Keep to the traffic regulations
- Only use the designated/marked routes for biking (= forest road)!