The Mountain-Lake-Adventure ticket offers spectacular views, great boat trip and a day packed with exciting experiences on the water and in the mountains.
Boat trip from town hall square Rathausplatz in Gmunden or restaurant Hois'n and ascent or decent by Grünberg cable car.
Info on Traunsee Schifffahrt operating times: www.traunseeschifffahrt.at
POSSIBILITY 1: For all 'leisure' hikers
- Grat cable car journey take you to the popular mountain in Gmunden.
- From the mountain station you can hike to Gasthof Hois'n.
- Tip: Side trip at the Radmoos crossing to the nature reserve 'Laudachsee' lake and have a break at Ramsaualm.
- From restaurant Hois'n you can take the boat back to town hall square Gmunden or station "Grünbergseilbahn".
POSSIBILITY 2: For all 'uphill' hikers
For all mountaineers and those who prefer 'uphill' hiking, there is also the opposite direction possible:
- boat trip from Gmunden to restaurant Hois'n
- hike (uphill) on Grünberg mountain
- and a valley trip by Grünberg cable car
Please ask our staff at the ticket counter and you get the right ticket.
- All prices incl. VAT and in Euro.
- Year of birth stipulations:
- child: D.O.B 2007 - 2016
- youth: D.O.B 2004, 2005 and 2006
- senior: D.O.B. 1959 and older
- pupils (school kids): D.O.B. 2004 - 2016
- Children D.O.B 2017 and after are free, when accompanied by an adult.
- Bus and travel groups: Group tariffs apply for groups of more than 20 people, with every 21st person free.
- School groups: Tickets and tariffs are only valid for school classes (10 pupils or more) as part of a school lesson. For every 10 paying pupils, 1 accompanying teacher travels free of charge. Additional accompanying adults get the ticket for adult group tarif.
- Dogs are required to wear a muzzle & use dog leashes for Grünberg cable car. Tariff per dog/cable car: EUR 5.90