The Mountain-Lake-Adventure ticket offers spectacular views, great boat trip and a day packed with exciting experiences on the water and in the mountains.
Mountain-Lake-Adventure ticket: Tariffs summer 2023
Boat trip from town hall square Rathausplatz in Gmunden or restaurant Hois'n and ascent or decent by Grünberg cable car.
Info on Traunsee Schifffahrt operating times: www.traunseeschifffahrt.at
Tickets can be obtained at the Traunsee boat company and the ticket counter of the Grünberg cable car in Gmunden.
POSSIBILITY 1: For all 'leisure' hikers
- Grat cable car journey take you to the popular mountain in Gmunden.
- From the mountain station you can hike to Gasthof Hois'n.
- Tip: Side trip at the Radmoos crossing to the nature reserve 'Laudachsee' lake and have a break at Ramsaualm.
- From restaurant Hois'n you can take the boat back to town hall square Gmunden or station "Grünbergseilbahn".
POSSIBILITY 2: For all 'uphill' hikers
For all mountaineers and those who prefer 'uphill' hiking, there is also the opposite direction possible:
- boat trip from Gmunden to restaurant Hois'n
- hike (uphill) on Grünberg mountain
- and a valley trip by Grünberg cable car
Please ask our staff at the ticket counter and you get the right ticket.
- All prices incl. VAT and in Euro.
- Year of birth stipulations:
- child: D.O.B 2007 - 2016
- youth: D.O.B 2004, 2005 and 2006
- senior: D.O.B. 1959 and older
- pupils (school kids): D.O.B. 2004 - 2016
- Children D.O.B 2017 and after are free, when accompanied by an adult.
- Bus and travel groups: Group tariffs apply for groups of more than 20 people, with every 21st person free.
- School groups: Tickets and tariffs are only valid for school classes (10 pupils or more) as part of a school lesson. For every 10 paying pupils, 1 accompanying teacher travels free of charge. Additional accompanying adults get the ticket for adult group tarif.
- Dogs are required to wear a muzzle & use dog leashes for Grünberg cable car. Tariff per dog/cable car: EUR 5.90