POSSIBILITY 1: For all 'leisure' hikers
- Grat cable car journey take you to the popular mountain in Gmunden.
- From the mountain station you can hike to Gasthof Hois'n.
- Tip: Side trip at the Radmoos crossing to the nature reserve 'Laudachsee' lake and have a break at Ramsaualm.
- From restaurant Hois'n you can take the boat back to town hall square Gmunden or station "Grünbergseilbahn".
POSSIBILITY 2: For all 'uphill' hikers
For all mountaineers and those who prefer 'uphill' hiking, there is also the opposite direction possible:
- boat trip from Gmunden to restaurant Hois'n
- hike (uphill) on Grünberg mountain
- and a valley trip by Grünberg cable car
Please ask our staff at the ticket counter and you get the right ticket.